Help for a science student

Ashleigh afrognamedjethro at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 01:29:26 EST 2000

I'm a 3rd year science student at Uni of QLD and i was wondering if someone
here could help me by giving me an introduction to the yeast-two-hybrid
system.

I've got an exam on it next week and i completely missed the lecture on it
and i couldn't find anything on the net that was introductory enough. I need
to know the theory behind it with regards to detection of interacting
proteins and the terms bait, prey, activation domain, DNA binding domain and
UAS.

Any help would be much appreciated thank you in advance

Ashleigh

---

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net