yeast organelle markers ...

Daniel Omar Espinoza despinoza at gc.cuny.edu
Sun Apr 30 20:29:09 EST 2000

Hi, please I would like to know if somebody has available any antibody
or a fusion protein (GFP fusion or similar) that I could use as an
organelle marker for S. cerevisiae. I am expressing a couple of human
proteins in S. cerevisiae, and I would like to know where they localize
in yeast, and I thought confocal microscopy would be a good way to
check.

Any help or suggestion will be really appreciate it.
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,

Daniel Espinoza
CUNY-Biology