subbatical leave

parvin dehghan pdehghan at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 15:43:29 EST 1999

Dear sir or madam

I am an academic member of mycology and parasitology
dep. of medical sciences in Iran.
I am financially supported by my university for a
period of six months. I am interested in Molecular
Biology and Biochemistry of the yeasts (specially
C.neoformans and C.albicans )I would like to research
these fields in the Canada or U.S.A. Could you help
me?

                               Sincerely  yours

                               Parvin  Dehghan

=====