RT-PCR for S. cerevisiae heat-shock genes

Isabelle Walther walther at spacebiol.ethz.ch
Mon Oct 18 16:38:15 EST 1999

I'm looking for primer to perform RT-PCR on S. cerevisiae stress-induced
genes. I'm specially interested in HSP 12, HSP 26 and HSP 104. Genes like
CTT1 or SSA3 are also of interest for me.
The normally available primers (commercially) are mostly for mouse and
human (Stratagene).
Does somebody know where yeast PCR primer can be order from ?  Or does have
somebody worked with PCR and these genes and could tell me which primers
(I have some of the sequences) are working nicely ?

I thank you for any information and your help

Isabelle Walther
Space Biology Group
ETH-Zurich

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net