S. cerevisiae promoter

Diego Bonatto - 219 diego at dna.cbiot.ufrgs.br
Fri Oct 15 08:04:46 EST 1999

Hello people,

	Somebody has a strong promoter of S. cerevisiae (like the
promoter of ADH2 or another) cloned in a suitable vector? I need to
clone a gene in frame with a strong promoter for my experiments in
S. cerevisiae. If you have it and did could send to me a aliquot with
the respective restriction map I will appreciate!
	Thanks
	Diego Bonatto
	diego at dna.cbiot.ufrgs.br

Diego Bonatto
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
Centro de Biotecnologia do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul
Departamento de Biologia Celular e Molecular
Brasil
diego at dna.cbiot.ufrgs.br

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net