Yeast enzymes.

Ewan Gowrie Gowrie at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 3 09:04:45 EST 1999

Hi,

I was wandering if anyone would be able to help me out by offering some
information on the workings of dehydrogenase enzymes in yeast. I am doing
an investigation on yeast respiration and i am using these enzymes as an
indicator. However i don't know anything really about them eg. how they
work? What exactly it is they do? and so on. Send any info. to
Gowrie at btinternet.com

Thank you
Louisa (16 yr old, 6th year, high school student, Scotland)

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net