technician position/Palo Alto

Martha Cyert mcyert at leland.Stanford.EDU
Fri Mar 19 11:25:59 EST 1999

Resarch technician position available immediately in lab studying
Ca2+-dependent signal transduction in S. cerevisiae.  We use a combination
of genetic, molecular biological, cell biological and biochemical
techniques.  For a more complete description of the research see our web
page:

http://www.stanford.edu/group/cyert/Martha2.html

Requirements: BA/BS in Biology or related science and some previous
research/lab experience.
Strong preference for candidates that can be interviewed.
Responsibilities include carrying out independent research and daily lab
management.
For a more complete description of the job, see requisition #J990040 posted
on the Stanford web page:  http://jobs.stanford.edu

Interested candidates should send 1) resume and 2)names and contact
information for three references to:

Martha Cyert
Dept. Biological Sciences
Stanford University