p413Gal1 or p416Gal1 sequence ...

Daniel O. Espinoza despinoz at email.GC.cuny.edu
Mon Mar 15 17:21:34 EST 1999

Hi, please I would like to get the DNA sequence of yeast expression
vector p413Gal1 (or any of the siblins: p416Gal1 or p423Gal1 or
p426Gal1) deposited at ATCC by Martin Funk. They are derived from pRS
series of vectors, and all I need to know is how exactly they iserted
Gal1 promoter and CYC1 terminator sequences.

ATCC doesn't have the sequence, and I had no luck locating M. Funk.
Any help would be greatle appreciated.

Thank you very much.
Sincerely,

Daniel E.