METABOLISM

Batiment Curie Lycthierry41.Sciences at wanadoo.fr
Fri Mar 5 17:47:15 EST 1999

Hello,we are students, in a scientific section, in France. We are
studing the vine stock yeasts what are developping on the grapes, but we
have got a problem to determinate their metabolism. We have use the
"galeries apy 20C AUX" : the maker provide us a chart of identification
but it shows us "vine stock" what are developping in hospitable set and
no on the grapes.
If you know what are the molecules used by the vine stock yeasts what
are developping on the grapes, answer us quickly !!!!!