Y-PER Yeast Protein Extraction Reagent

Michael Forte forte at OHSU.EDU
Wed Mar 3 18:08:21 EST 1999

Hi,

I was given 100mls or so gratis to try simply because they had not checked
to see if it would extract membrane proteins from intact cells.  For our
outer mitochondrial membrane protein, it worked very well, or at least as
well as the TCA ppt. protocal we had been using.  And they would not tell
me, and I doubt anyone else, what is in this stuff.

Mike Forte