yeast vectors

biosci-request at net.bio.net biosci-request at net.bio.net
Fri Jun 25 12:44:44 EST 1999

I am going to be purchasing a MATCHMAKER random peptide library from Clontech very shortly. Unfortunately it is not compatible with the LexA yeast two hybrid system that our lab is currently using. As we have limited funds I was wondering if anyone would have a gal4 based DNA binding domain vector, such as pAS2 or pGBT9, that I could possibly have a bit of ? If anyone can help me I would very much appreciate it.

Clare Bennett
University of Leicester

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net