Schistosoma japonicum GST ORF

biosci-request at net.bio.net biosci-request at net.bio.net
Wed Jun 23 16:31:29 EST 1999

Does anyone out there have a plasmid carrying the entire GST ORF from
Shistosoma japonicum?  I have the pEG(KT) plasmid from (Mitchell, et al.,
1993 Yeast), but for some reason this won't work with my primers.  I'm
wondering if someone has a unmodified Shistosoma japonicum GST orf that I
can use as template for PCR?

Thanks so much for any assistance you may be able to give.

Sincerely, Chris Mattison.

Christopher Mattison
Univeristy of Colorado, Boulder
Cristol Chemistry, Rm315