pRS plasmid features

news at elmo.tju.edu news at elmo.tju.edu
Fri Jun 18 09:36:20 EST 1999

Dear folks,

	Our lab, at long last, is getting our plasmid collection organized.  We
bit the bullet and bought Informax software and are now updating the
plasmid database and all of our constructs.  We downloaded the pRS
plasmid sequences from NCBI but, unfortunately, they are featureless--no
annotations for the CDS's, etc, and so our maps are considerably less
useful than they could be.

	Does anyone have sequence files (in any format) that contain features
for pRS plasmids?

Charlie Brenner
Charles Brenner                        Laboratory of Protein Structure
Assistant Professor                              and Cellular Function
Kimmel Cancer Institute                             phone 215-503-4573
Thomas Jefferson University                           fax 215-923-2117
233 S 10th St., rm. 826                mailto:brenner at dada.jci.tju.edu
Philadelphia, PA 19107         http://asterix.jci.tju.edu/brenner.html

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net