Call for papers!

news at rindow.sjc.u-tokai.ac.jp news at rindow.sjc.u-tokai.ac.jp
Thu Jun 3 15:37:50 EST 1999

** Note from moderator: Although this message could be viewed as
** advertizing, it's potential usefulness to the community
** is letting me post it. If you have any concerns please let me know.
** francis at cmmt.ubc.ca YEAST newsgroup moderator

Hello,

MBS (http://www.mbshortcuts.com) is opening an on-line review's section
and is therefore calling for papers. These should be reviews on any
subject in the broad field of  molecular biology.
Fields can be the following (but do not restrict to them):
- cell biology (signal transduction, cytoskeleton, trafficking...)
- microbiology
- virology
- genetics
- gene therapy (vectors, ...)
- biotechnology
- method comparisons (PCR, chromatography...)
- biochemistry
- immunology
- development
- plant science
- bioInformatics (software reviews, methods, ...)
etc.

All papers can have a link to author's www homepage and any other