new location for the yeast newsgroup moderation

francis at cmmt.ubc.ca francis at cmmt.ubc.ca
Wed Jun 2 15:30:20 EST 1999

Hello all,

just wanted to let you know that I experienced some problems in moving
the YEAST newsgroup moderation to its new home, but as you can see
from the recent traffic, everthing seems to now be OK.

Some of you may not know, but I have left the NCBI after a 5
year period (almost 7 months ago) and I am now in Vancouver BC,
Canada.

For all YEAST e-mail list/newsgroup readers, this means nothing to
your previous habits ... All should be the same.  (same addresses,
same URL, same newsgroup names, and if you e-mail me at my old
address, it's forwarded to this new one as well).

I would like to take this oppertunity to give a very big "thank you"
to Karen Clark (at NCBI) who took care of this newsgroup moderation
for 6 months.  Her tlc was very much appreciated and allowed me to
attend to other matters while I was se4tting things up in my new
location.

All the best to you all, and apologies in the delays ...

cheers,

f.

_________ oO_______oO______ oO_______oO______ oO_______oO______
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net
problems? E-mail the moderator: francis at cmmt.ubc.ca

--
| B.F. Francis Ouellette
|                          ---| Moderator for
|                               YEAST/bionet.molbio.yeast |---
| francis at cmmt.ubc.ca

Also known as:

--
| B.F. Francis Ouellette                     tel: (604) 875-3815  |
| Director, Bioinformatics Core Facility     fax: (604) 875-3840  |