LIM-Domains in Two-Hybrid Screen

biosci-request at net.bio.net biosci-request at net.bio.net
Wed Jun 2 14:50:16 EST 1999

I am performing a two-hybrid screening (Gal4, Matchmaker Two-Hybrid
System 2) using a protease inhibitor as bait and a chondrocyte cDNA
library as prey.

About 1/3 of my positive clones are proteins with LIM-Domains (mainly
DRAL and zyxin).

Does anyone have experiences with LIM-Domains in two-hybrid screens ?
Are they known false positives ?

Same with cytochrome b-245 ? I also found some of those !

Please give me a hint !
Thanks in advance !

Chris

biomedpage at hotbot.com