Yeast transfection

news at news.uni-leipzig.de news at news.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Jun 2 14:45:49 EST 1999

Dear all,
I`m looking for a good working transfection protocoll for yeast. I used
the EZ transfection kit from Bio 101 (a method working very well for a
protein which differs only in a few amino acids in the same system) but
there is now cell growing under selection conditions (ura-). I tried
also a LiAc-method with PEG and Heat shock (42°C) without any effort. So
I`m looking for an other protocoll. Please send me anyone.
Thanks
Albrecht