YEAST/bionet.molbio.yeast off-line for Y2K passage

Francis Ouellette francis at cmmt.ubc.ca
Wed Dec 29 14:10:04 EST 1999

Dear bionet yeast readers,

just to let you know that *no* messages will be processed Jan 30 to
Jan 2 as the computer that is used for my mail will be off-line in
it's Y2K precaution mode. Things should be back on line and ready when
you get back on the 3rd.

I want to take this oppertunity to wish one and all the very best for
the comming new year ... keep those yeast messages comming in!

cheers,

f.

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net