yeast

Corey Accardo cma6 at axe.humboldt.edu
Fri Apr 30 16:25:06 EST 1999

to whom it may concern:

hello.  i'm doing a project on yeast and i need some background
information and any help that you can give.  for our expirement we put on
culture of yeast under a light, one in the dark, and a control out in a
room.  basically what i'm looking for is some stuff on the effects of
light (or tempature) on yeast growth/development, and what kind of results
we should be expecting.  i can be reached by e-mail at:

cma6 at axe.humboldt.edu

thankx for your time and help

corey