CUP1 promotor (II) ?

Björn Johansson bjorn.johansson at tmb.lth.se
Wed Apr 28 16:41:36 EST 1999

Hi Netters,

I don't know if my previous posting worked, so here is anotherone.

I am looking for the S. cerevisiae CUP1 promotor on a plasmid.
It would be nice if it is compatible with the expression vectors
of Mumberg et. al. 1994, but it is not necessary.

I wonder if anyone have the CUP1 promotor and
want to share it with me ?

I am very grateful for any kind of information too !

Sincerely,
Björn Johansson