fungal viruses

C. Wernicke sac65531 at saclink.csus.edu
Mon Apr 26 10:40:59 EST 1999

this is silly. i am replying to my own message.

i got up off my lazy fingers and did a search on fungi as hosts which
allows me to rephrase my question:

aside from Barnaviridae, Hypoviridae, Partitiviridae, Totiviridae and
ssRNA Satellite Viruses... what other viral taxa (or as yet
systematically unclarified viral particulate matter) infect fungi?