transformation kit EZ3

Bernard P. Murray, PhD bpmurray*STUFFER* at socrates.cgl.ucsf.EDU
Fri Apr 23 08:59:21 EST 1999

In article <7fo540$mf1 at net.bio.net>, Albrecht Hoffmeister
<hofa at medizin.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:

> Dear all,
> I want to transform saccharomyces cerv. with a plasmid. I have a
> protocol, which runs with a similar plasmid, using transformation kit EZ
>
> 3. Now I`m looking for that kit. Can anyone write me the provider?
> Thanks Albrecht

I think I saw such a kit and from what I gathered it just
contains tested reagents for the Gietz protocol.  Unless
you are only performing a couple of transformations it is
well worth making the reagents yourself.
     Have a look at the definitive transformation plage at;
http://www.umanitoba.ca/faculties/medicine/units/human_genetics/gietz/

     Bernard
--
Bernard P. Murray, PhD