kanMX system

Tjandra tjandra at darwin.ucsc.edu
Mon Apr 19 11:01:01 EST 1999

Hi Everybody:

I am wondering if there is anybody out there who has a good protocol for
selecting kanamycin-MX transformants.  I am trying to epitope-tag my
favorite ORF with 3xHA or myc using one of the Longtine vectors, and I
don't see a high rate of transformants on my geniticin selective plates.
Is there a 'trick' with transformation protocol using the KanMX system?

Many thanks for any info or hints.

Hendri
tjandra at darwin.ucsc.edu