Yeast two Hybrid

Sharon Simon renniesl at cc.UManitoba.CA
Thu Apr 1 16:38:51 EST 1999

In article <7asghb$np4 at net.bio.net>, "Bower, Patricia"
<Bower.Patricia at mbco.com> wrote:

> I would like to contract to have some two hybrid work done.  Does anyone
> know of a Lab (individual, commercial or University Core facility) that
> would do this type of research.
>
> Thank You  Pat

We almost set up a company to do this, but the 10 000 USD + 5% profit fees
to liscence us kinda did the idea in.  Also to make it viable for tech
costs it would run around $15 000 to offer....this seems a lot to me for a
service

Let me know if you find someplace that does offer this
Sharon