pYX243 sequence

Zophonias O. Jonsson zjons at vetbio.unizh.ch
Mon Nov 30 07:03:10 EST 1998

Dear yeast people,

  I have obtained some clones in the GAL1p inducible vector pYX243 (from
the company ingenious).  I have some drawings of the plasmids but would
like the complete sequence to design primers etc.  I could find no
information about the vector on the ingenious www site, nor could I find
it in any database.  If someone has the pYX243 sequence available and
could e-mail it to me I would be most thankful.

Sincerely,

Zophonias

Zophonias O. Jonsson
Institut fur Veterinarbiochemie               Tel: (41-1)-635-54-75
Universitat Zurich-Irchel                     Fax: (41-1)-635-68-16
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich
Switzerland