human cDNA yeast expression library?

Daniel Harkness harkness at bu.edu
Fri Nov 20 16:11:20 EST 1998

Just a quick note: please respond to (dharkness at onyx-pharm.com)

I am looking for a source of human cDNA yeast expression libraries.
If anyone knows of a good commercial source for this please email
at the address above.  Also, I am specifically looking for a
spleen cDNA library (or T-cell etc...)...if anyone knows of
an academic source from where I could request such a library
I would be very appreciative.  Markers, copy number, promoter are
relatively unimportant at this stage...

Thanks,
Dan Harkness