genomic library

Ron Lahav ronil at bgumail.bgu.ac.il
Fri Nov 20 16:12:00 EST 1998

Hi again group. Seeing as I received no response from anyone with respect
to my request for genomic libraries of either strain of Rhodotorula
mucilaginosa or Pichia guilliermondii I must assume that these libraries
are nonexistant.. As such, I would appreciate it if someone could send me a
nice protocol or reference for the preparation of such a library myself.
Thanks once again..
Roni.

Ron Lahav
Environmental Microbiology
Jacob Blaustein Institute for Desert Research
Sde Boker Campus
Ben Gurion University of the Negev.
Beer Sheva, Israel.

Home e-mail: roni at lahavnet.co.il