purification of 6XHis tag protein from yeast

Antony Cooper coopera at cctr.umkc.edu
Sat Mar 7 18:32:56 EST 1998

Hey,
	Can anyone send me or reference a procedure concerning the purification
of a 6X-His tag protein from S. cerevisiae on  a Ni -column. I'd love to
be able to lyse the cells and pour the extract  directly over the Ni-
column.  The tagged protein is a membrane spanning protein so the
procedure will need to tolerate a detergent of types.  Many thanks.

	Antony Cooper