ADH expression vectors

rtemple at netmail.hscbklyn.edu rtemple at netmail.hscbklyn.edu
Wed Jul 22 14:45:23 EST 1998

     Hello all -

     I would like to clone my favorite gene behind a ADH or other high-copy
     constitutive promoter. Does anyone here have experience using these
     particular types of expression vectors, and could you recommend one?
     Additionally, any advice reguarding heterologous membrane protein
     expression in cerevisiae would be _greatly_ appreciated!

     Thanks in advance -

     Robyn

     ~~~~~~~~~
     Robyn Temple, graduate student