cell counting machine

dgreig dgreig at worf.molbiol.ox.ac.uk.com
Tue Jul 14 08:16:39 EST 1998

Hi, does anyone know of a machine that can count glowing (say GFP or
something) versus non-glowing cells? I know a FACS machine can do this, but
they are expensive and I don't actually need them to be sorted, just
counted. Like a coulter counter, but able to distinguish different colours.
The more automated, the better, e.g. if it could count 96-well plates it
would be great
Thanks,
Duncan

to reply by email, remove the .com