using GFP and analogues in yeast

Jamie Cope j_cope at uclink4.berkeley.edu
Mon Aug 24 16:08:15 EST 1998

Hi,

I have been trying to locate anyone that has already used GFP and its
variants - cyan and yellow fluorescent protein in yeast. So far I have
constructed a yeast expression vector using BFP but was disappointed in
the results. If someone has already made vectors for CFP and YFP, I have
no desire to reinvent the wheel and would be very grateful to obtain them
(and will appropriately acknowledge their receipt)

Please reply by email. I will post any positive results.

Jamie Cope, U.C. Berkeley.