URA-marked plasmid transformation into yeast

Niu Haoru hrniu at 163.net
Mon Aug 3 06:08:28 EST 1998

Dear colleague:
I am transforming some plasmids into yeast.I can transform LEU or
TRP-marked plasmid easily.But I cannot get clones for URA-marked
plasmid.I use LiAc transformation method.I donnot know if there is some
speical need for these clone to grow ,or something else to be done. I
will  very approciate  your help  in any way.
Thank you.

Please contact me directly.
mailto:hrniu at 163.net

Niu Haoru