Ty elements

Dianne Emslie s9033036 at cougar.vut.edu.au
Wed Oct 29 17:07:32 EST 1997

Some interesting results in my research have suggested that Ty elements
may be involved in gene regulation.  I have found some hints of this in
the jounal articles on Ty elements written in the 80s but recent Ty
articles seem to focus more on their use in inserting foreign genes.
Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of a review article in
this area?
Thanks
Dianne Emslie