Yeast 3-hybrid ?

SRGREIG srgreig at aol.com
Wed Oct 15 07:55:18 EST 1997

In article <61vipc$t7 at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>, Xavier Gansel
<Xavier.Gansel at unifr.ch> writes:

> I thought that a 3-hybrid screen would be
>suitable, but does such a screen exist ?

I was just reading a paper in which interaction between two proteins was
greatly increased by including a plasmid which produces a third protein. It
is Pryciak P.M. and Hartwell L.H. Mol.Cell.Biol. 16 (6), 2614-2626. The
three proteins were the alpha, beta and gamma subunits of a heterotrimeric
G protein.

Yours Steve Greig