undergrad needs help

fdkkdfk www at hckkll
Thu Oct 9 15:56:30 EST 1997

hi out there in yeastland.  I'm an undergraduate biology major at Marquette
University and at the momment I'm in need of a cellular-based experiment
involving your favorite fungi, yeast!  The experiment is for an honors
contract so it should be challenging to an undergrad but not overwhelming.
Furthermore it should be acomplishable in less than two months of light
work.  Anyone with ideas or questions please feel free to e-mail me direct @
3WX6QUIRKT at vms.csd.mu.edu.

Also, on the side, if anyone knows of any interesting research opportunities
in Central or South America, these would be appreciated as well. Thanx much!