Several postdoctoral positions are available immediately in our newly
established institute. The institute intends to focus on the following
- transgenic plants as bioreactor,
- postharvest and plant disease resistance biotechnology
- animal vaccines and transgenisis
- aquacultural biotechnology (transgenisis and disease control)
- environmental and industrial enzyme biotechnology.
Candidates with a Ph.D. degree in research fields related to these areas
are encouraged to apply. The institute is located in Academia Sinica,
Taipei, an internationalizing city, in Taiwan. We also welcome mainland
Chinese and foreign scientists to join our team, and group effort are
encouraged to facilitate integration and upgrading of research activity.
Applicants should send an updated curriculum vitae, a statement of
research interests/experience and names and phone numbers of three
Ms. S. Wang
Inst. of BioAgricultural Sciences
e-mail: shewen at gate.sinica.edu.tw
Application by e-mail is also welcone.