cDNA expression libraries for pombe

Karl Johnson kjohnson at haverford.edu
Sun Nov 23 23:45:23 EST 1997

Greetings!  I am trying to find cDNA expression libraries for pombe - can
anyone out there help me???  I have found lots of info on plasmids, but
actual libraries seem hard to locate.  My first choices would be cDNAs from
Drosophila or C. elegans, followed by mammalian sources.  Does anyone know
if there is an existing source of the Okayama library (NAR 18:6485-6489) in
pcD?

Any and all responses gratefully received!

Thank you,

Karl