Ura4-D18 strain of S. pombe wanted

Sonya Clark saclark at nature.berkeley.edu
Tue Nov 11 12:09:19 EST 1997

**
** Moderator's note: something wromg with the previous version of this
** message I posted, must have some embeded characters.  I hope this
** cleans it up, sorry for the douple posting. francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
**

I am looking for an S. pombe  ura4-D18 strain described by Grimm and
Kohli MGG 215:87-93 (1988) used for homologous recombination knockouts
of genes.  This strain has a complete deletion of the ura 4 locus. Can
anyone  could send me this strain, or suggest where I can get it
from?   Thanks in advance,

Dr Sonya A. Clark.

PGEC-USDA
Albany CA 94709