Two hybrid libraries request

Dirk Geerts dgeerts at nki.nl
Thu Jun 5 16:55:47 EST 1997

Hi you all,

We have set up a GAL4-based two hybrid screen for isolation of interacting
clones using a mouse embryo library, and are not really satisfied with
the clones we isolated. We are now looking for a (preferably human) brain
and/or heart library to use as prey in a new screen. Is there anyone
willing to share some of her/his library ? If wanted, this can be in the
form of a collaboration.
Also, does someone have access to a polyclonal GAL4-BD antiserum ?
Thank you very much in advance,

Jan Koster
The Netherlands Cancer Institute
Plesmanlaan 121