sequence of amber/ochre mutations in markers

Guillaume Stahl stahl at infobiogen.fr
Wed Jul 23 18:34:49 EST 1997

> ade2-101 (ochre) alleles.  Does anyone know the sequences changes present in
> any of these alleles?

Hi,
I would be very interested in the same kind of information ! Could you
please forward me all answers you would have.

My purpose is to set up a database (i'll publish it on the net)
containing most cerevisiae alleles. In a first time I will focus on
non-sens mutation (my research interest is translational recoding/STOP
recognition), but I may widely extend it there after.

For your information, ura3-52 is a BIG modification (Ty insertion)

Thanx for your (future) help,
Guillaume Stahl                            Tel.        01 69 15 72 64
Institut de Genetique et Microbiologie     Fax.        01 69 15 72 96
batiment 400, Universite Paris-Sud         e-mail stahl at infobiogen.fr
F-91405 Orsay Cedex, France