question on transcriptome

Michele Markstein mmarkste at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Thu Aug 21 16:03:13 EST 1997

Folks-
	I am looking for a way to access the data from the "transcriptome"
experiment which used a chip to assay transcription of most of the known
yeast ORF (Cell 88, 228)  If anyone knows how or where to access this
data could you drop me an email?  I don't really know how to read this
group, so if you could just mail that would be better.

							thanks-
								neal sondheimer