I NEED HELP!!!!

Jon Patchen patcho at uwyo.edu
Tue Apr 22 21:25:47 EST 1997

Hello, I'm a student at the University of Wyoming and I have a question
for all the people who are pretty knowledgable about yeast.  I'm taking
a upper level biology course and I had to design an experiment to run
over a 3 week period.
The ex. that my partners and I choose was this (hypothesis)
1.  Temperature along with three sugars (dextrose, surcrose, and
fructose) will produce an x amount of CO2.  Should I narrow this
hypothesis down? What to?
Can anyone out there give me info on bread yeast?(Sacch c.)
Any and all information would be very beneficial!!!!!!

thanks
derek kahle

PS reply to this newsgroup at Dk at uwyo.edu

thanks again!!!!!!!!!