YPD medium lacking uracil

Yang Doo Suck microbe at DONALD.HANHYO.CO.KR
Mon Apr 21 18:32:20 EST 1997

Check CSM-Ura from BIO101, co. ltd.
That company sells many kind of auxotroph selection media, like CSM-Ura
(complete synthetic medium lacking Ura), CSM-Ade, an so on.

Bytheway I have a question. Does casamino acid have no uracil? If so,
I hope somebody could inform me a reference or the reason.

Thanks in advance.

Yang, Doo Suck
Hanhyo Institutes of Technology