S. pombe cDNA library

Mark Flory mflory at u.washington.edu
Thu Apr 17 19:51:51 EST 1997

Hello,

I am trying to get a hold of a pombe cDNA library that has not been
amplified more than once.  I am interested in isolating clones that I
believe derive from low abundance transcripts, and I am worried that
multiple amplifications might eliminate representation of these clones.
I was wondering if anyone knows of or might possess such a library?
I would greatly appreciate any ideas...

Many Thanks!
Mark Flory
mflory at u.washington.edu