Aspergillus library

Ron Pearlman pearlman at genetique.uvsq.fr
Thu Apr 17 07:09:04 EST 1997

Does anyone have or know where I might obtain an Aspergillus (fumigatus
preferably but any species will be O.K.) library which is in a vector to
allow screening by functional complementation in S. cerevisiae? I have a
library which can be screened by hybridization and/or antibody screening
but am in need of something to allow screening by functional
complementation. Please reply to either e-mail address below or by
posting to the group. Thanks very much.

Dr. Ronald Pearlman
Professor
Dept. of Biology
York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Centre de Genetique Moleculaire
CNRS, Gif-sur-Yvette, France
e-mail: ronp at yorku.ca or pearlman at genome.genetique.uvsq.fr