Ab to test immunofluoresence?

Fergus Doherty Fergus.Doherty at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Apr 11 04:22:25 EST 1997

I need to test my immunofluoresence technique.  If anyone has an ab that
works on S. cerevisiae for immunofluoresence could they spare me some?  I
know anti-H+ ATPase (vacuolar) is reccommneded for this (Molecular Probes),
but it is a tad pricey for this purpose.  I want to detect a myc-tagged
(EQKLISEEDL) protein with the monoclonal OP10 from CalBiochem, but so far
without success, so if anyone has experience of this I would like to hear
from them.

--
Fergus Doherty,
Dept Biochemistry,