dissection needles

David Roof xxRoof at mail.med.upenn.edu
Fri Apr 11 14:59:38 EST 1997

In article <lichten-1004971633320001 at 128.231.218.92>,
lichten at helix.nih.gov (Michael Lichten) wrote:

> In article <robnak-1004971204290001 at triploid.ls.nwu.edu>,
> robnak at casbah.acns.nwu.edu (Rob Nakamura) wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does anyone have a source for fibre obtic cables used in making dissection
> > needles?
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> I believe that Edmund Scientific sells them.  Does anyone out there know
> the catalog number?

I have the Edmund Scientific catalog number that worked 6 or 7 years ago.
Its F31.735 and its described as "fiber optic bundle, 0.002 inch
diameter."  Edmund Scientific is in Barrington, NJ, but I don't have a
current phone number.

David Roof
University of Pennsylvania