Articles on Yeast-Proteases

francis at NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV francis at NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV
Thu Oct 31 16:32:06 EST 1996

> From francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov Thu Oct 31 16:25:43 1996

> Dear Florian,
>
> in Nentrez/WWW-Entrez you could do this query (against a subset of medline)
> that looks like this:
>
> ( ( "saccharomyces" [WORD] | "yeast" [WORD] ) & ( "protease" [WORD] )
> & ( "1996" [DATE] ) )

Actually, if you do it in that order on the web (which is not what I
did when I wrote this message <blush>) you get 38 references, not 30.
I won't attach them ... but just be aware of the way you do your
boolean search will affect your result (not an earth shatering
declaration!)   If you have trouble getting these other 8, I'll be
happy to help out (off this newsgroup).

cheers,

francis