New member-high school teacher

Richard M Kurtz rkurtz1 at juno.com
Sun Oct 27 19:24:01 EST 1996

I am a high school science  teacher on Long Island New York.  I have a
group of students in a science research program.  I am looking for
project ideas for advanced students that could be carried out using yeast
in a relatively well equiped high school science lab.  Perhaps research
questions that someone has out there but perhaps does not have the time
to pursue.  I have found that these students do a great job especially if
they have contact with people outside the school envrionment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Richard Kurtz

Huntington High School