FOA

Francisco G da Nobrega ib - bio 7588 fgdnobre at usp.br
Thu Oct 10 15:17:59 EST 1996

Dear Brian:

That was nice! What about telling us your conditions that would not only
increase the yield and save the expensive stuff. Why don't you send this
to TIGS as a tip to the yeast people?

F.G. Nobrega
Universidade de Sao Paulo
Departamento de Microbiologia - ICB II / USP
Av. Prof. Lineu Prestes, 1374
05508-900   Sao Paulo  -  SP  - Brasil
Voice: (011) 818-7588    Fax: 55-11-818-7354    E-mail:  fgdnobre at usp.br